Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the USD/CAD and the USD and CAD singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the USD/CAD trend as “slightly bearish.” The USD/CAD’s inverse correlation to the AUD/USD on 11/30/10 (00:00 GMT) is -94.81%.
- On ForexYard.com an article that discusses the USD/CAD is titled “USD/CAD forex technical analysis round-up: Dec. 1.”
- On ForexCrunch.com a review of the USD/CAD is titled “Canadian Dollar: November 29 – December 3.”
- A DailyFX.com article by David Song, Currency Analyst is titled “USD/CAD: Trading the Net Change in Canadian Employment.”
- A WSJ.com article is titled “Key US Dollar Libor Continues To Rise, Euro Rate Also Up.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.