Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the USD/JPY and the USD and JPY singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the USD/JPY trend as “strongly bearish.” The USD/JPY’s negative correlation to the AUD/USD on 1/25/11 (00:00 GMT) is -72.76%.
- The Forex News Daily Fundamental Analysis Trading Market has the following post: “USD/JPY: Specter of inflation.”
- An article by Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg on fx360.com is titled “FED DISAPPOINTS, DOLLAR TUMBLES.”
- An article in the Wall Street Journal (online.wsj.com) is titled “Japan LDP Hayashi: Strong Yen, Weak Dollar Likely To Persist For Now.”
- An article on ForexYard.com is titled “JPY Mixed as Risk Appetite Surges.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.