Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the USD/JPY and the USD and JPY singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the USD/JPY trend as “slightly bullish” at 8:45 P.M. (EST) on 3/16/11. The USD/JPY’s positive correlation to the GBP/JPY on 3/15/11 (00:00 GMT) is 82.81%.
- An article on DailyFx.com by David Rodriguez, Quantitative Strategist, is titled “US Dollar, Japanese Yen Poised to Continue Rallies.”
- An article on Bloomberg .com is titled “Yen Climbs to Post-WWII High Amid Radiation Risk, Stoking Intervention Bet.”
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “USD/JPY MELTDOWN EQUALS MAJOR BOJ INTERVENTION RISK.”
- An article on ForexYard.com is titled “Yen Gaining from Risk Aversion; Appears Unstable.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.