Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the USD/CAD and the USD and CAD singularly.
- On ForexPros.com under USD/CAD News, the Members’ Sentiments consensus is firmly bullish.
- FxStreet.com perceives the USD/CAD trend as “strongly bearish.” The USD/CAD’s inverse correlation to the CAD/JPY on 9/29/10 (22:45 GMT) is -75.57%.
- On ActionForex.com in an article titled “The Daily Forecaster: USDCAD” Ian Copsey writes, “I look for an early pullback to 1.0265-80 from where a larger rally should be seen.”
- On DailyFx.com in an article titled “Forex Options Point to Continued US Dollar Losses” David Rodriguez writes, “Options and Futures markets continue to warn of a US Dollar bearish sentiment extreme.”
- On TradingCharts.com in an article titled “Canadian Forex/Bond Review: C$ Weakens Ahead Of GDP Data” Resource News International writes, “The Canadian dollar closed weaker on Wednesday, pressured by expectations for a decline in the country’s GDP data, to be released Thursday.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.