Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the USD/CAD and the USD and CAD singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the USD/CAD trend as “strongly bullish” at 8:45 P.M. (EST) on 2/9/11. The USD/CAD’s negative correlation to the EUR/JPY on 2/8/11 (00:00 GMT) is -0.91%.
- An article on ActionForex.com is titled “USD/CAD Daily Outlook.”
- An article on DailyFX.com by Jamie Saettele, Sr. Technical Strategist; David Rodriguez, Quantitative Strategist and Ilya Spivak, Currency Strategist is titled “US Dollar Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate Forecast.”
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “USD: REVEALING COMMENTS FROM BERNANKE.”
- An article by Allison Bennett on Bloomberg.com is titled “Canadian Dollar Advances Against Major Counterparts as Crude Oil Recovers.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.