Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the GBP/USD and the GBP and USD singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the GBP/USD trend as “slightly bearish.” The GBP/USD’s positive correlation to the GBP/CAD on 1/11/11 (00:00 GMT) is 88.72%.
- An article on DailyFx.com by David Song, Currency Analyst, is titled “GBP/USD: Trading the Bank of England Interest Rate Decision.”
- An article on fx360.com is titled “USD: Cause For Optimism.”
- An article on TopForexNews.com is titled “Pound Rises as UK Economy Looks Stronger Than EU Economy.”
- An article on Easy-Forex.com by Tony Darvall is titled “Daily Outlook – Stocks at 2 Year Highs, US Recovery on Track.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.