Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the GBP/USD and the GBP and USD singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the GBP/USD trend as “strongly bullish” at 8:45 P.M. (EST) on 3/9/11. The GBP/USD’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 3/8/11 (00:00 GMT) is 89.07%.
- An article on ActionForex.com is titled “Trade Idea Wrap-up: GBP/USD – Stand aside.”
- An article on TopForexNews.com is titled “Trade Balance Deficit Shrinks — Sterling Gains.”
- An article on ForexYard.com is titled “US Dollar Reverses Downward Trend.”
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “GBP: NO SURPRISES EXPECTED FROM BOE.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.