Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the GBP/USD and the GBP and USD singularly.
- On FX360.com a technical analysis article by Bradley W. Gareiss is titled “Updated Swing Technicals- GBP/USD Long Opportunity at 1.5695.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the GBP/USD trend as “neutral.” The GBP/USD’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 10/26/10 (00:00 GMT) is 92.88%.
- On DaillyFX.com an article by David Song, Currency Analyst, is titled “British Pound Continues To Outperform, AUD/USD Correction Unfolds.”
- On XE.com an article by Jonathan Granby is titled “USD Graphic Rewind: Dollar Sentiment Finally Shifting.”
- MarketMoves.com reports “Official data on Tuesday showed that the UK economy expanded more than expected in the third quarter, decreasing the urgency for more quantitative easing from the Bank of England,” in an article titled “GBP/USD update (27th Oct 2010, 12:00).”
There is risk of loss in all trading.