Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/USD and the EUR and USD singularly.
- Jamie Saettele (Senior Technical Analyst for Daily FX) in his article “Euro Forming Bullish Base” states, “Today’s EURUSD advance suggests that an important low is in place at 12590.” Saettele continues, “The next few days should present a long opportunity. 12730 is support.”
- Boris Schlossberg, (Director of Currency Research, Global Forex Trading) in his article “Euro Shrugs Off Weak German Retail Sales” writes,”EUR/USD generally ignored the disappointing data with currency traders focusing more on the positive Chinese Manufacturing PMI reading and the strong Australian GDP numbers released during the Asian session.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/USD trend as “slightly bullish.”
- ForexPros.com Members’ Sentiment is 70% bearish for the EUR/USD.
- An article on ForexYard.com reports a weakening USD: “Dollar Weakens Despite Positive Consumer Confidence Report.”