Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/JPY and the EUR and JPY singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/JPY trend as “strongly bearish.” The EUR/JPY’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 12/8/10 (00:00 GMT) is 84.7%.
- An article by Forexpros that discusses the EUR/JPY is titled “Forex – EUR/JPY Hits Daily Low After Irish Debt Downgrade.”
- A ForexCrunch.com article is titled “Euro Credit – The Way to Resolve Debt Crisis.”
- An article by the FXMarketAlerts Team is titled “Forex – USD/JPY, EUR/JPY Flows – all looks very tight.”
- An article by Bloomberg Businessweek is titled “Japan Manufacturers Turn Pessimistic as Yen Advances.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.