Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/USD and the EUR and USD singularly.
- On FX360.com a technical analysis article by Bradley W. Gareiss is titled “Swing Technicals- EUR/USD to Resume Uptrend at 1.3528.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/USD trend as “strongly bullish.” The EUR/USD’s positive correlation to the EUR/GBP on 10/19/10 (00:00 GMT) is 99.17%.
- On ForexNewsNow.com an article is titled “EUR/USD Analysis: Euro Rallies Due to Federal Reserve Report.”
- On DailyFX.com an article By David Rodriguez, Quantitative Strategist, is titled “Forex Options and Futures Sentiment Point to US Dollar Reversal.”
- On ForexHound.com an article by James A. Hyerczyk is titled “U.S. Dollar Snaps Winning Streak versus Euro.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.