Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/USD and the EUR and USD singularly.
- An article on ForexPros.com is titled “Euro U.S. Dollar Forex News.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/USD trend as “slightly bearish” at 8:00 P.M. (EST) on 3/2/11.
- An article on DailyFX.com by David Rodriguez, Quantitative Strategist, is titled “Trader Sentiment Points to Further US Dollar Losses.”
- An article on Bloomberg.com is titled “Euro Trades Near Highest Since November Versus Dollar on ECB Rates Outlook.”
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “EUR: GERMANY CONTNUES TO ENJOY HEALHTY LABOR MARKET.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.