Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/USD and the EUR and USD singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/USD trend as “slightly bullish.” The EUR/USD’s positive correlation to the EUR/CAD on 1/4/11 (00:00 GMT) is 97.32%.
- A TheStreet.com article by Marco Hague is titled “Dollar Index Cycles Through Resistance.”
- A DailyFx.com article by David Rodriguez, Quantitative Strategist, is titled “US Dollar Rally Likely to Continue on FX Sentiment.”
- In the “Euro U.S. Dollar Forex News” on ForexPros.com, members’ sentiments are 52% bearish.
- An article by Michael Heise on wsj.com is titled “Why the Euro Will Survive.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.