Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/JPY and the EUR and JPY singularly.
- On DailyFx.com in an article titled “A Channel Bound EUR/JPY Offers Scalping Opportunity” John Rivera writes: “An ECB rate decision and U.S. Non-farm payrolls on Friday are major event risks and could leave traders on the sidelines leading up to the releases. Therefore, expect the current predictable environment to continue, making the pair an ideal scalping target.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/JPY trend as “strongly bearish” but “extremely oversold.” The EUR/JPY’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 10/5/10 (00:00 GMT) is 88.89%.
- Advfn.com in a news article reports, “Euro Soars Up To More Than 4-month High Against Yen.”
- Reuters.com in a news article reports, “Nikkei eases on yen rise but BOJ effect lingers.”
- Bloomberg.com in a news article reports, “Goldman Sachs Revises Up Euro Forecasts Versus Dollar on Fed Easing Bet.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.