Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/JPY and the EUR and JPY singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/JPY trend as “neutral” at 7:20 P.M. (EST) on 2/16/11. The EUR/JPY’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 2/15/11 (00:00 GMT) is 93.64%.
- An article on DailyFX.com by Joel Kruger, Technical Strategist, is titled “EUR/JPY Classical 02.16.”
- An article on ActionForex.com is titled “Action Insight: EUR/JPY Technical Outlook.”
- An article by Alex He on International Business Times (ibtimes.com) is titled “Bank of China chairman says to ‘save euro is to save globalization.'”
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “JPY: MISALIGNMENT WITH YIELDS.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.