Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/GBP and the EUR and GBP singularly.
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/GBP trend as “slightly bearish” at 6:20 P.M. (EST) on 2/23/11. The EUR/GBP’s positive correlation to the EUR/CAD on 2/22/11 (00:00 GMT) is 67.93%.
- An article on DailyFX.com by David Song, Currency Analyst, is titled “Forex: British Pound Advances On Rate Expectations, Euro To Face Range-Bound Price Action.”
- There is technical analysis of the EUR/GBP on Mataf.net.
- An article by Kathy Lien on fx360.com is titled “EUR: INVESTORS EXPECT ECB TO MOVE BEFORE FED.”
- An article on TopForexNews.com is titled “Pound Gains as More Policy Makers Vote for Rates Increase.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.