Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the EUR/GBP and the EUR and GBP singularly.
- A forexpros.com article is titled “Forex – EUR/GBP down during the Asian session.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the EUR/GBP trend as “slightly bearish.” The EUR/GBP’s positive correlation to the EUR/USD on 12/15/10 (00:00 GMT) is 92.8%.
- In a DailyFX.com article both the EUR and GBP are mentioned. The article is titled “Top Forex Trading Ideas for 2011” The EUR and the GBP are specifically mentioned in the sub-article “Those that Stick Their Neck Out the Furthest” by John Kicklighter, Currency Strategist.
- An article byActionForex.com that discusses the EUR and the GBP is titled “Dollar Jumps again as Treasury Yields Extend Rally, Euro and Sterling Pressured.”
- A short article by Sean Lee on forexlive.com is titled “Session outlook: Sterling.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.