Here is a summary of what some Forex experts are saying about the AUD/USD and the AUD and USD singularly.
- A DailyFX article by Jamie Saettele is titled “Australian Dollar Daily RSI Warns of Pullback.”
- FxStreet.com perceives the AUD/USD trend as” slightly bullish.” The AUD/USD’s positive correlation to the EUR/GBP on 9/22/10 (14:45 GMT) is 84.50%.
- A CNBC.com article by Daryl Guppy is titled “Aussie to Hit Parity with USD? Not Likely: Charts.”
- An ABC article by Lexi Metherell is titled “Fed expectations send Dow lower but lift Aussie.”
- A Bloomberg.com article by Allison Bennett and Catarina Saraiva is titled “Dollar Drops to Lowest Level Since March as Fed Hints at Easing.”
There is risk of loss in all trading.